Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pineapple Upside-down Cake


Enough cookies for now! Everytime I get the urge to bake, I decide to whip up some chocolate chip cookies. It's probably cause they're satisfying and you're done in no time!

A few days ago, I decided to make a list of things I want to make and bake. From macarons, to profiteroles, to ice cream... the list goes on and on, and I keep adding to it. I finally decided to stop at a full page and begin!

I have been meaning to make a pineapple upside-down cake for a while now. And really, I don't know why I waited so long! It doesn't take a lot of effort and time to make, and it's not messy to flip over as I had imagined.




This cake was too rich for my taste. I would remake this recipe but throw out the excess butter that settles at the bottom of the pan after buttering it.

No comments: