Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Coco-Nana Bundt



Nope it's not a late TWD post! I was about to join the TWD group a few week ago but I'm too late, the group is now closed! Ah well, at least I get to see how everyone's weekly baking turns out and then decide if I want to make it or not.

We always have some bananas lying around at my house, so I decided to make this chocolaty cake so they won't go to waste. I was a little worried because I had read a couple of reviews from other bloggers who had made it for the TWD but it turned out well! Actually, I had trouble staying away from it! It was Steph from Obsessed With Baking who chose it and you can find the recipe on her blog.

On a side note, this is what Montreal looks like today...


Gives me the urge to make some gingerbread cookies and watch Home Alone (I had to wear my boots today)!

No comments: